We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. If you have a heart for pets and a head for business and think you’d be a good fit for one of the open positions listed, we’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in PSI!
Business Administration, St. Petersburg, FL
Area Managers for the following locations
Los Angeles, CA
We’re looking for a driven Area Manager to work with veterinary hospitals. If you’re a high-energy, autonomous individual who’s looking to take ownership of a territory and make it your own, this job is for you. You’ll work directly with veterinary practices to evaluate their specific needs and suggest ways to create practice-wide efficiencies, help increase profit margins, aid in branding, marketing and more.
Experience in a veterinary practice is required. Salary commensurate with experience. There is also incentive compensation, benefits and coverage for T&E.
Desired Skills & Experience
B.S., Certified Veterinary Technician, or a Veterinary Technician with at least three (3) years practice experience or equivalent experience.
The ideal candidate for this position is outgoing and confident, possessing the ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with veterinarians, technicians and office staff in a clear and concise manner. You must be proficient on the computer and have transportation to travel within your specified geographic area. Some overnight stays will be required.
- Identify new prospects for PSI and convert them to members
- Identify new prospects for our Veterinary Marketing & Staff Development Program and convert them to subscribers
- Maintain 80% compliance with member practices in assigned territory
- Explain and educate member practices on the benefits and savings provided by group purchasing and approved vendors
- Promote targeted vendors, products and services
- Educate Member practices on regulatory and legislative issues within veterinary medicine
- Complete all assigned reports, forms and others in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Input activity data into company tracking program
- Inform management of industry changes and trends in the assigned territory
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org