We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. If you have a heart for pets and a head for business and think you’d be a good fit for one of the open positions listed, we’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in PSI!
Area Managers for the following locations:
- New England
- New York
- New Jersey
Join Purchasing Services, Inc. as an Area Manager!
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Performance-based bonuses, Simple IRA, paid vacations/holidays, health insurance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Purchasing Services Inc. (PSI) is the largest, fastest-growing veterinary group purchasing organization in America providing an alliance of more than 4,000 hospitals, their owners and staff with educational resources, effective business solutions and premier products and services specifically designed to give independent veterinarians a competitive advantage.
PSI Area Managers are hard-working, self-motivated, business-savvy advocates who support veterinary practices in a specific geography. To join our elite team, you must be confident, polished, an excellent communicator, and be familiar with the veterinary industry. Area Managers interact with Veterinarians to identify business and clinical opportunities, offer solutions and help improve practice management and profitability.
- Bachelor of Science or Management degree, or Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT) or Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM)
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the veterinary industry
- Knowledge of veterinary products and services, and familiarity with clinic policies and procedures
- Experience preparing action-plans, conducting audits, measuring results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record, and excellent references
- Must be willing to travel
Only qualified applicants, please. If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com