Join your Colleagues in Helping Each Other Succeed
The Strategic Growth Alliance (SGA) is a PSI peer study group of veterinarians on the leading edge of practice management. Becoming a member aligns you with some of the most successful practices in the country and allows you to discover how to:
- Compare your practice’s performance against peer and national benchmarks
- Increase revenue by identifying and implementing efficiencies
- Capitalize on economic changes and new industry trends
- Control overall expenses
- Learn successful business practices from your colleagues
Membership is easy:
- Join: Once you join you’ll be paired with 20 PSI members from different geographic locations.
- Share: Confidentially provide financial and operational data, which will be analyzed and evaluated by Gary Glassman, CPA and his firm Burzenski & Company, P.C., who specialize in veterinary financial management.
- Analyze and Evaluate: Burzenski & Company, P.C. review all the data and report back to your group at biannual member-only meetings. SGA members get to compare key practice information with colleagues, discuss challenges and brainstorm solutions designed to increase efficiency and boost revenue.
You’ll also receive:
- Yearly Financial Benchmark Review: Measure your practice’s performance vs. the group and vs. national benchmarks
- Quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Measure your practice’s performance
- Networking opportunities: Strategize with like-minded practices