Welcome to Purchasing Services, Inc.
A Strategic Buying Alliance of Independent Veterinary Practices
Purchasing Services, Inc.
The PSI Group Purchasing Organization negotiates favorable terms with vendors and passes on that savings to you. Realize a significant savings that can equal more than $15,000 annually while maintaining current business methods and ordering procedures.
Veterinary Marketing and Staff Development Program | VMSDP
VMSDP consists of both client education tools and staff training tools. Through the Pet Quarterly and The Team, practices are able to increase compliance through education, target marketing, and pet health reminders.
Strategic Growth Alliance | SGA
SGA is a group of progressive veterinarians on the leading edge of practice management. Help streamline your veterinary practice and meet your revenue goals by working together with your peers under the guidance of expert financial professionals.
PSI partners with vendors that serve virtually any expense category a veterinary practice may have. Learn how PSI can grow your business and benefit your practice.
- Cat towel wraps, canine scent training dangers and more in the dvm360 Five
The latest veterinary medicine, business and team news.
- Blog: Congress starts fast out of the gate in 2014
Success of Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act in Senate could build momentum for more positive
- The latest alternative injection site for cats and canine cardiology in the dvm360 Five
The Five discusses tail vaccination in cats, canine cardiology, the importance of sharing your
clinic's stories on social media, how to better access clients and special treats for feline
- Dueling legislation a sore spot in horse community
Bills tackle pain as training technique
- Surveys yield conflicting trends in U.S. pet ownership
Counts of dogs and cats differ by millions
- Injuries, behavioral problems linked to retractable leashes
Manufacturers warn consumers
- Appeals court asked to decide free speech element of veterinary case
Ban on online-only practice deemed by some to encroach upon First Amendment rights