Welcome to Purchasing Services, Inc.
A Strategic Buying Alliance of Independent Veterinary Practices
Purchasing Services, Inc.
The PSI Group Purchasing Organization negotiates favorable terms with vendors and passes on that savings to you. Realize a significant savings that can equal more than $15,000 annually while maintaining current business methods and ordering procedures.
Veterinary Marketing and Staff Development Program | VMSDP
VMSDP consists of both client education tools and staff training tools. Through the Pet Quarterly and The Team, practices are able to increase compliance through education, target marketing, and pet health reminders.
Strategic Growth Alliance | SGA
SGA is a group of progressive veterinarians on the leading edge of practice management. Help streamline your veterinary practice and meet your revenue goals by working together with your peers under the guidance of expert financial professionals.
PSI partners with vendors that serve virtually any expense category a veterinary practice may have. Learn how PSI can grow your business and benefit your practice.
- Live from CVC: A non-awkward way to ask your veterinary clients for a good review
Tell happy pet owners how much your team members appreciate hearing positive feedback.
- Cat towel wraps, canine scent training dangers and more in the dvm360 Five
The latest veterinary medicine, business and team news.
- Blog: Congress starts fast out of the gate in 2014
Success of Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act in Senate could build momentum for more positive
- Cohn poised for AVMA presidency
Kinnarney, Dee campaign for president-elect during House of Delegates meeting
- 'Call to action' sounded in long battle over veterinary accreditation
Political battle over COE headed to Washington
- Most veterinarians reduce prices so animals can get care, survey finds
Few practices track discounts systematically
- VCA Inc.: Gentle giant or takeover threat?
Views of chain veterinary hospital owner run the gamut