Welcome to Purchasing Services, Inc.
A Strategic Buying Alliance of Independent Veterinary Practices
Purchasing Services, Inc.
The PSI Group Purchasing Organization negotiates favorable terms with vendors and passes on that savings to you. Realize a significant savings that can equal more than $15,000 annually while maintaining current business methods and ordering procedures.
Veterinary Marketing and Staff Development Program | VMSDP
VMSDP consists of both client education tools and staff training tools. Through the Pet Quarterly and The Team, practices are able to increase compliance through education, target marketing, and pet health reminders.
Strategic Growth Alliance | SGA
SGA is a group of progressive veterinarians on the leading edge of practice management. Help streamline your veterinary practice and meet your revenue goals by working together with your peers under the guidance of expert financial professionals.
PSI partners with vendors that serve virtually any expense category a veterinary practice may have. Learn how PSI can grow your business and benefit your practice.
- Reality TV and the veterinarian: Discussing mainstream dog training advice with clients
- Vetcetera: The complex topic of canine fear-related aggression
A guided tour of resources for addressing this popular and complicated subject, featuring advice from Dr. John Ciribassi. read more …
- Blog: Election results pose obstacles for veterinary prescription law
Flip in U.S. Senate’s majority may slow progress of Fairness to Pet Owners Act. read more …
- MWI sale reflects trend in pet-related industries
Veterinarians wonder how service, prices will fare
- Veterinarians urge AVMA to spin off accrediting body
COE hosts 'listening session' in Orlando
- Interceptor parasite preventive returning to market
New owner Elanco cites popular demand
- AVMA president: Mistrust undermines health of veterinary community
Dr. Ted Cohn calls for transparency, accountability